GAP Group and employees shortlisted at the Hire Awards of Excellence
GAP Hire Solutions, the largest independent rental company in the UK, has been named as a finalist for an impressive six awards at the Hire Awards of Excellence 2019. The awards night is to be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Saturday 13th April and numerous representatives and nominees from GAP will be in attendance.
The Hire Awards of Excellence not only honour the hire businesses competing for the accolades, but also the outstanding individuals who have stood out from the crowd and demonstrated the highest standards in the industry.
The six awards that GAP has been shortlisted for are:
- SafeHire Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company of the Year (over £10million turnover)
- SafeHire Event Equipment Hire Company of the Year
- Catalogue of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year (Jack Salter, First Year Apprentice, St Austell Plant & Tools)
- Workshop Manager of the Year (Tim Newnham, Workshop Foreman, St Austell Plant & Tools)
- Hire Manager of the Year (Craig Young, Regional Operations Manager, Survey & Safety)
Acknowledging GAP’s success in receiving multiple nominations, Iain Anderson, Joint Managing Director of GAP, commented: “We are immensely proud and excited to have been shortlisted for these awards. It is always great to have hard work and dedication recognised, and the nominations for Jack, Tim and Craig are particularly pleasing. To receive six nominations is a great achievement for GAP, but it seems even more special this year as we celebrate the company’s 50th anniversary.
“I am very much looking forward to attending the event in April and I would like to wish all the other finalists the very best with their nominations.”
You can view our award nominated catalogue here: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/62315575/gap-hire-solutions-2019-catalogue