There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Maintenance Controller to work within our Transport team at our Head Office in Glasgow. The Vehicle Maintenance Controller will pro-actively manage the day to day vehicle maintenance function of the GAP fleet and assist with the creation and implementation of vehicle fleet maintenance policies and procedures and ensure delivery of cost efficiency measures
Applicants should have:
• Full driving licence
• Experience of dealing with 3rd party vehicle maintenance providers
• Knowledge of vehicle workshop process, labour times & parts pricing
• Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and proprietary databases
• Understanding of IT fundamentals
• Some contract management experience
• Strong operational background - primarily in vehicle fleet maintenance
• Effective communication skills across all levels and disciplines
• The ability to adapt and react to change in what will be a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage is desirable as is experience of Vehicle Operators license regulations and "Autodata" vehicle repair & maintenance software
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4751.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER