Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
As a Rental Agent at GAP Vehicle Hire, you will be the key point of contact for our clients and internal colleagues within the Group. Within the role you will establish new, and develop existing business through building excellent relationships with our customers. It is a customer focused role in which you will provide assistance with queries, offer advice, support and information, and recommend relevant company products. You will also be responsible for completing all related administration and processing bookings.
Applicants for the Rental Agent position should have/be:
• Full UK driving license
• Positive 'can-do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
• Previous experience within the vehicle hire industry is preferred but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Monthly Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer