There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
Based in Head Office, an excellent opportunity for an IT Business Intelligence Analyst has arisen to join our IT department. The successful applicant will provide business intelligence across the Group and provide reporting solutions for customers based on their individual requirements. We are interested in hearing from highly motivated candidates who have an IT related degree and can diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve report queries across the business
Applicants must be/have:
• Experience of report development using IBM Cognos 10.0/11.0 Business Intelligence Solution
• Experience of development of Cognos Framework Manager (preferred)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel user
• Experience of IBM Cognos TM1 Planning Software (budgeting and forecasting) preferred
• Capable of working on technical projects both without supervision and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money from the company for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER