Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
As a Disposals Co-ordinator, you will assist to ensure that information on both mechanical and bodywork damages is captured, documented and processed in a timely and professional manner. Within the role you will gather all evidence relating to vehicle damage, and prepare damage packs, photographs and estimates for customers, ensuring excellent communication throughout the process. The Disposals Co-ordinator will also be responsible for producing invoices and resolving or escalating queries.
Applicants for the Disposals Co-ordinator position should have/be:
• Previous experience of controlling damage recharge or experience within the industry would be preferred, but is not essential
• Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft office packages
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Positive 'can-do' attitude and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Previous experience within the vehicle hire industry is preferred but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Monthly Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer