Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in our Head Office, the GAP One Administrator ensures that all contracts and purchase orders that are raised are done so accurately and in line with Major Customer agreements. You will be responsible for creating contracts on Smart Office, processing purchase invoices and dealing with all related administration tasks. It is a fast paced role in which you will liaise with colleagues throughout the business, and strive to ensure accuracy at all times.
Applicants should have:
• Experience working in a similar role
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Experience liaising with customers and internal stakeholders
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER