Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based on the central hire desk in our Head Office, the Accommodations Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all business between the Major Account customer and GAP Group is carried out in an efficient and effective manner.Dealing with enquiries, liaising with depots and creating reports, it is a varied and challenging role within the company.
Applicants should have:
• Experience with accommodation/welfare units
• Experience working in customer service
• Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER