Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Working in a team of 2 and based in our Head Office, the Payroll Administrator will process a monthly payroll for approx. 1800 employees and deal with any payroll related queries. In addition, the Payroll Administrator will ensure all employee documentation is collated and processed within agreed timescales, and carry out any associated payroll admin tasks.
Applicants for the Payroll Administrator position should have/be:
• Experience of processing a high volume monthly payroll (experience of using Resourcelink would be beneficial)
• Good organisational and numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to identify and correct errors
• Up to date knowledge and understanding of Government guidelines relating to statutory benefit payments
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Word
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days basic holiday plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER