Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our Survey Division hires a range of equipment including Robotic and GPS equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for a number of Technical Sales Representatives to join our Survey division. The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maximising survey business from existing and new customers. As a Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for carrying out customer site visits, providing technical expertise, account management, customer entertainment and resolving queries as required.
This position will be covering the Midlands area.
Applicants applying for the role of Technical Sales Representative should have/be:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A proven track record in sales, preferably within the survey industry
• Experience in winning new business
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
• Negotiation skills
• Driving Licence (Essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Company Vehicle
• Bonus scheme.
• Fully expensed fuel card (optional)
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER