Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our newly launched Survey Division hires a range of equipment including Robotic and GPS equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
Working at the forefront of our depots, on a hire desk, the Hire & Sales Coordinator plays a vital role in the successful running of the business. Processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between, this is a challenging and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform for you to grow and progress within the organisation.
Although a survey hire background would be great, as long as you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn we can help with the rest.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Applicants should have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in the Survey & Safety industry would be an advantage however not essential
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER