Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in our Head Office, the primary role of the Finance Administrator is to carry out general ledger work and associated administration. Providing support to the business, as the Finance Administrator you will be processing monthly standard journals and credit card transactions, preparing P&L accounts and processing fixed asset journals.
This position is covering for a period of maternity leave, and will be for a minimum of 12 months.
Applicants for the Finance Administrator role should have/be:
• Experience working in a similar position
• Previous book keeping experience
• Previous experience using Microsoft packages, with a good working knowledge of Excel
• Excellent attention to detail.
• An accounts qualification would be advantageous (Standard Grade/National 5/Higher )would be advantageous but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER