Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to join a newly created internal sales team, which will be based in our Head Office in Glasgow.
As the Internal Sales Administrator, you will provide full administrative support to the Internal Sales team, which will include collating, managing and presenting sales leads and customer opportunities, analysing market information and creating reports when required.
This will be a fast paced, rewarding role, so if you thrive on providing an efficient service to your colleagues, take pride in getting things right first time, and want to work with a team that will support you to be the best you can be, this could be the job for you.
The ideal candidate for our Internal Sales Administrator position must be/have:
• A proven track record in internal sales and/or sales administration.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to build great working relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and solve problems
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Child care voucher scheme.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER