Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue within a defined area across all GAP divisions including Plant & Tool, Lifting, Non Mech, Survey, Events and Welfare.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for maximising revenue from existing customers through effective account management, as well as identifying and winning new customer business. It is a fast paced, rewarding sales role, in which you will take ownership of your defined area, ensuring that outstanding customer service is provided day in, day out.
The ideal candidate for our Area Sales Manager role will have:
• A proven track record in field sales, preferably with experience in the Hire/Construction industry.
• Experience in winning new business
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
• Negotiation skills
• Driving Licence (Essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company car
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER