Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. Following a record breaking year for both revenue and profit, we are keen to build on that success by recruiting the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
Due to this continued success, we are currently looking for a new Regional Account Manager to join our Regional Sales Team. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maximising business from a portfolio of large regional accounts through customer visits, sales presentations and account management.
Within the role, the Regional Account Manager will carry out regular visits to both main offices and customer sites, assist with the production of tenders and proposals and ensure that customer queries are resolved effectively. As a Regional Account Manager, you will also work closely with the existing Area Sales team in the region to develop new business and depot accounts into the Regional Account portfolio.
It is a fast paced, rewarding sales role, in which you will take ownership of your defined area, ensuring that outstanding customer service is provided day in, day out.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The ideal candidate for our Regional Account Manager position must have/be:
• A proven track record in field sales, preferably with experience in the Hire/Construction industry.
• Ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience of negotiating at a senior level
• Team player with the ability to demonstrate collaborative working with internal departments
• Ability to effectively solve customer problems and queries
• Proactive with a "can do" attitude
• Driving Licence (Essential)
What we offer:
As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. In addition, our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best, and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company car
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
For more information, or to request an application form, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER