Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. Following a record breaking year for both revenue and profit GAP Group continues to go from strength to strength, and we are keen to build on that success by recruiting the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
Based in the HR team the Recruitment Advisor will be a key player in helping us to achieve our goal of recruiting, retaining and developing the best people in the industry. As a Recruitment Advisor for GAP Group you will be responsible for recruiting candidates at all levels, from senior management and sales to workshop personnel. Working as a Recruitment Advisor you will also co-ordinate and control the recruitment processes and procedures, and provide support and advice to hiring managers throughout the business.
It is a fast paced, high volume recruitment role in which you will build strong working relationships with both hiring managers and potential candidates, whilst ensuring that an outstanding service is provided at all times. As a Recruitment Advisor, you will also be involved in ensuring that all recruitment practices are kept up to date in relation to employment legislation, providing recommendations for improvement where needed, and provide coaching and guidance to the management team on all aspects of recruitment.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Applicants for the Recruitment Advisor role should have/be:
• Previous recruitment experience is essential, preferably within an in-house position
• Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of employment law
• Experience of direct sourcing through candidate attraction and online channels
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
• Proactive with a "can do" attitude
What we offer:
As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. In addition, our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best, and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER