Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Non Mechanical division hire a range of equipment including crowd control barriers, scaffolding and road plates to the events industry alongside our more traditional business sectors within the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for maximising Trenching & Shoring hire revenue opportunities from existing major accounts and any new target accounts. You will liaise Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams across the GAP Group network to ensure pro-active promotion of hire opportunities for Trenching & Shoring equipment within their existing customer base.
Applicants applying for the role of Technical Sales Representative should have/be:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A proven track record in sales, preferably with experience in a similar industry.
• Experience in winning new business
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
• Negotiation skills
• Driving Licence (Essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Fully expensed fuel card (optional)
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4741
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER