Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Major Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maximising business from Major Account customers across the group, and identifying new opportunities for GAP Group. Within the role you will be involved in the tender process and will deliver sales presentations to both new and existing customers. It is a nationwide role which will involve extensive travel throughout the UK.
Frequent travel and overnight stays throughout the UK will be an integral part of the role.
Applicants for the Major Account Manager position should have/be:
• A proven track record in sales (preferably in the Hire/Construction industry);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate at senior level
• The ability to prepare proposals and deliver presentations at senior level in a professional manner
• An in-depth understanding of customer service.
• IT literacy and good administration skills are essential for this role.
• Driving License (essential)
• Competitive salary.
• Company Car
• Full Expensed Fuel Card (Optional)
• Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4613.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER