Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The Regional HGV Driver will be responsible for transporting our plant and equipment quickly and efficiently around our South West region. Based out of a home depot you will travel throughout the region covering for sickness and holidays, or where additional resource is required.
As the role provides support across a region you will be provided with a company vehicle and fuel card, and will be required to stay away from home if covering in remote areas.
Applicants applying for the role of Regional HGV Driver should have/be:
• HGV Licence
• Driver CPC - 35 hours must have been completed
• Valid Digital Tachograph Card
• Proven track record of driving in a similar position, driving safely, responsibly and within the law at all times
• Experience within a similar industry is preferred but not essential
• Competitive salary.
• Company vehicle
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4751.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER