Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund and child care voucher scheme. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in our Glasgow Head Office an excellent opportunity has arisen in our IT Department for an IT Systems Support Analyst to provide ERP systems support to users throughout the UK.
We are interested in hearing from highly motivated candidates who are looking to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies.
• Supporting the business for all ERP related queries, from resolving issues in house to escalating to third party support
• Working closely with systems development analysing internal processes, providing solutions and the associated documentation
• Manage and resolve support calls within defined business wide SLAs
• Supporting Cisco Call Manager
• Experience of supporting ERP systems
• Experience of using SQL and basic SQL queries
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Call Manager Experience preferred
• IT Support Experience preferred but not essential
• Previous experience working within a helpdesk environment
• Ability to methodically analyse and resolve problems
• Well-developed communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide variety of people
• Good organisational skills with the ability to remain calm during busy periods and meet tight deadlines
• Good team-player with a flexible approach to work activities
• Competitive salary.
• • Bonus scheme.
• Staff social fund (money from the company for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0141 225 4719.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER