Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units
Working in the heart of the depot the Labourer will be responsible for building & setting up portable toilets and accommodation units and ensuring that any equipment leaving the depot has been maintained to the highest standards.
Applicants should have:
• Experience in a similar industry preferred
• Awareness of all H&S related issues
• CSCS card and forklift licence is preferable
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to email@example.com highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.