Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 8 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Based in our Head Office in Glasgow the Credit Controller's key focus is to manage a portfolio of outstanding debt, dealing with all of GAP's major accounts. It is a fast paced, high volume role in which you will collect outstanding payments, liaise with both internal and external customers and deal with customer queries.
Applicants should have:
• A strong background in Credit Control.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Experience dealing with customer queries.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Overtime at an enhanced rate.
• Standby/Call out rota.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
• Dress Down Friday
• Subsidised Gym Membership
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to email@example.com highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER