Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
Our Survey Division hires a range of equipment including Robotic and GPS equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for Technical Support/Sales to join our Survey division. The Technical support/Sales will be responsible for pro-active promotion of hire and testing/calibration opportunities for survey & safety equipment within GAP’s existing customer base.
As Technical Support/Sales you will be responsible for carrying out customer site visits, providing technical expertise, training and account management whilst working closely with the survey and safety division depot managers to ensure the highest standard of service is met and exceeded.
This position will be covering the South East area.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of working within the Survey sector and strong technical product knowledge
- Drive & Motivation to deliver tangible results
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A proven track record in sales, preferably within the survey industry
- Experience in winning new business
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Driving Licence (Essential)
- Competitive salary.
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus scheme.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER