Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
Our Survey Division hires a range of equipment including Robotic and GPS equipment to the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors and due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for Survey and Safety Product Specialist to join our team. The Survey and Safety Product Specialist will be responsible for pro-active promotion of hire and testing/calibration opportunities for survey & safety equipment within GAP Group’s existing customer base.
As Survey and Safety Product Specialist you will be responsible for carrying out customer site visits, providing technical expertise, training and account management whilst working closely with the survey and safety division depot managers to ensure the highest standard of service is met and exceeded.
This role will be supporting all of our Survey depots across the South East and South West of England so we are flexible on base location within this region.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of Survey and Safety equipment with the ability to develop and deliver training to both customers and internal teams
- Previous experience in account management and team development is highly desirable
- Drive and motivation to deliver tangible results and customer success
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to own initiative
- Driving Licence (Essential)
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and company vehicle
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER