Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
As part of our continued growth we are looking to appoint a Mechanic to service and maintain the fleet of GAP Light Commercial Vehicles. The mechanic will diagnose faults and repair/maintain the GAP fleet, using computer diagnostic equipment and mechanical knowledge.
Applicants should have:
- Experience in Vehicle maintenance (essential)
- Experience in the Vehicle Rental Sector, Class IV & V11 MOT certification would be advantageous.
- CITB/NVQ qualification is preferable
- Driving licence is preferable
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is click apply.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER