Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Finance Team for a purchase ledger based at our Head Office. You will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices for payment, updating ledgers and maintaining supplier records. Within the role you will also assist our depots to ensure queries are resolved within a timely manner, whilst building relationships with both suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Applicants should have:
- Significant experience working within a Purchase Ledger Admin role
- Proven experience of managing a high-volume caseload
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Effective communicator with the ability to form good stakeholder relationships
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office packages
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Options to buy/sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER