Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
GAP Hire Solution’s nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As a Small Tools Fitter you will play a pivotal role in the success of our busy depot with responsibility for servicing and maintaining a variety of small tools including 2/4 stroke petrol tools and a range of electrical tools including saws, grinders and drills to ensure that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification (or time served)
- Significant experience in petrol and diesel contractor tools servicing and maintenance
- Proven ability to test and run electrical tools
- Current PAT testing certificate
- A valid driving licence is preferred but not essential
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, so as a Small Tools Fitter you will be working in a fast-paced team environment to meet the changing needs of our customers. As part of one of the UK’s leading hire solutions providers, you will be working with the latest Plant and Tool products on the market so ensuring your product knowledge is up to date is essential to be successful in this role.
GAP Hire Solutions has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK and we’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary with a bi-annual bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty holidays with the option to buy/sell holidays
- Contributory pension
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com highlighting your salary expectations and we can take it from there!
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.