Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join our Commercial team based within our Glasgow Head Office. The successful applicant will provide accurate and timeous sales and revenue information across the Group, and administrative support to the sales and management teams. Duties of the Sales Support Administrator will include producing customer agreements, KPI / customer / management reporting, contract amendments and maintaining system pricelists.
Applicant should demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a sales administrator role producing quotes and sales reports
- Effective team player with experience providing administrative support to a sales team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Word and Excel
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary with a bi-annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty holidays and the option to buy/sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER