Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Working in the heart of the depot, the Labourer will be responsible for keeping all areas clean and tidy day in, day out and ensuring that any equipment leaving the depot has been refuelled and maintained to the highest standards.
Applicants applying for the role of Labourer should have/be:
- Proven record working in a similar position
- CSCS card and forklift licence is preferable
- Driving licence (preferred)
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund and. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations to email@example.com
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER