Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors
As a Fitter you will play a pivotal role in the success of the depot. You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining Lifting Equipment to a high standard within the GAP fleet, ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it.
Applicants should have:
- A relevant lifting qualification (or time served)
- Relevant experience servicing and maintaining lifting equipment
- Experience is a similar industry
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Standby/Call out rota.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is click apply
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER