Our nationwide Lifting division hires a range of equipment including hoists, slings and winches to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The Lifting Equipment Inspector/Engineer will carry out Testing, Inspection and Certification of customer owned lifting and safety equipment to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations. This primarily would involve inspection of all “below the hook” lifting equipment and accessories along with repair and maintenance.
In addition, the TIC team support the lifting depot network by maintaining the hire fleet, upskilling less experienced members of the team and providing customers with bespoke solutions to lifting based queries.
Applicants must have/be:
- Experience working in the lifting equipment industry
- Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER and PUWER.
- LEEA Qualification/s essential
- Driving licence
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to email@example.com highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.