As a General Manager at GAP, you will manage your own Profit Centre and will influence all aspects of Depot Operations – from staff recruitment and motivation to purchasing equipment and supplies.
You will be an experienced Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge who can lead your team to perform to the best of their abilities. With an in-depth understanding of our business you will generate new ideas to drive your depot forwards and be at the forefront of customer interaction.
Applicants should have:
- Previous operational management experience
- An understanding/experience of the Survey sector
- Drive & Motivation to deliver tangible results
- A full UK driving licence
- A high level of IT literacy –particularly in word and excel
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle
- Bonus scheme.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER