Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
The duties of the HGV Driver will include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire.
The ideal candidate for the HGV Driver role will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
Applicants applying for the role of HGV Driver should have/be:
- HGV Licence, Class 2, Driver CPC and Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Be able to commercially tow and have recent experience of towing trailers etc
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER