Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
GAP Lifting Hire & Sales offers one of the largest ranges of lifting equipment and accessories in the industry. From small shackles and slings to material lifts and aluminium gantries, the division has everything our customers need for lifting any size of load.
The Lifting Engineer will service and maintain lifting equipment to a high standard both in the depot and off site. You will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults, updating service records, completing test certificates and keeping the workshop area clean and tidy.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Experience working as a Lifting Engineer within a busy depot environment is essential
- Experience diagnosing and repairing lifting equipment faults is essential
- LEEA qualification is highly desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and assist other team members when required
- A customer-focussed approach to their work and strong attention to detail
- Valid driving licence is preferable
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Standby/Call out rota
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations to email@example.com and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER