Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units.
As a General Manager at GAP, you will manage your own Profit Centre and will influence all aspects of Depot Operations – from staff recruitment and motivation to purchasing equipment and supplies.
You will be an experienced Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge who can lead your team to perform to the best of their abilities. With an in-depth understanding of our business you will generate new ideas to drive your depot forwards and be at the forefront of customer interaction.
Applicants should have:
- Previous operational management experience
- Previous experience working in the Welfare sector
- Knowledge of waste transfer and waste management legislation and regulations
- Previous experience working in or exposure in waste management industry
- Experience in logistical/route planning
- Previous experience in a waste or transport environment essential
- Experience managing welfare service operatives
- An understanding of SEPA and the EA
- Drive & motivation to deliver tangible results
- A full UK driving licence
- A high level of IT literacy, particularly in Word and Excel
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company car
- Fully expensed fuel card (optional)
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Standby/Call out rota .
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
So what next?
Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER