Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small hand tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors
As a Fitter/Driver you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of plant and tools within the GAP fleet, ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it. Your duties will also include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site in a timely and professional manner, demonstration (if required) and completing any relevant checks and administration involved for the hire.
Applicants applying for the role of Fitter/Driver should have/be:
- A relevant mechanical qualification (or time served)
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in contractors plant and tools
- A valid driving licence
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER