The Vehicle Hire Division hires a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public-sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
Working as a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for responding to and resolving customer queries relating to vehicle breakdowns, ensuring that all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently. Providing excellent customer service at all times, within the Service Advisor role you will also complete all relevant administration and ensure that all maintenance of the vehicle fleet is carried out within agreed timescales.
Applicants for the Service Advisor position should have/be:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Driven, self-motivated, able to think on your feet and work well under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong ability to deliver quality and safety with every vehicle.
- Experience of working with customers as an ambassador of the Company
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good IT skills, with experience in Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
GAP GROUP is an equal opportunities employer