From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment to construction and key infrastructure throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, the Area Sales Representative (ASR) will be responsible for maximising hire revenue opportunities from existing customers and winning new business. This will include regular visibility and relationship building at site and regional office level and attending depot/customer trade days to promote our product offering. The ASR will also work with various stakeholders across the GAP Group network including Major Accounts Directors and their sales teams, to ensure pro-active promotion of hire opportunities for hire equipment within our existing customer base.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working in an area sales role within the construction/hire industry is essential
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities from existing customers and winning new business
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- An effective negotiator and problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word, and CRM systems
- Driving Licence (Essential)
As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and fully expensed fuel card(optional)
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is apply with your CV to email@example.com highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER