Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us? If you’re passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we’ll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you! GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now – your dream job is only a few clicks away.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Transport Compliance Manager to work within our Transport team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining continual and effective control of the Group’s Operator’s Licence in an assigned region, undertaking regular depot audits and reporting accordingly. This role will ensure the depots are complying with current road transport legislation and internal processes and procedures, whilst communicating any new legislation and changes to existing legislation. You will also provide advice and guidance on all aspects of vehicle maintenance, driver’s hours compliance and ensure that all depots within your region are compliant with company procedures and policies.
Please note - this role will be based in a GAP Midlands depot in closest to where the successful candidate resides and will involve travel across the Midlands and to our Head Office in Glasgow and overnight stays when required.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Full clean driving licence is preferable
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage is essential
- Strong operational background in vehicle fleet management
- Significant experience managing compliance and audits across numerous locations
- FORS auditor experience desirable although training provided if required
- Experience of Vehicle Operators license regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and proprietary databases
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to adapt and respond to change in what will be a challenging and dynamic environment.
What we will offer you in return:
At GAP Group we believe in rewarding our staff for their hard work and commitment, and we provide various benefits including profit share bonus scheme, 22 days annual leave plus public holidays, employer contributory pension, overtime at an enhanced rate and a staff social fund. In addition to this the Regional Transport Compliance Manager role will also receive a company car and an optional fully expensed fuel card.
So what next?
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER