Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small tools to our customers across the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Working in the heart of the depot, the Labourer is be responsible for keeping the workshop and yard areas clean and tidy whilst ensuring those areas are clear of any hazards and that tools are store away correctly. The Labourer is also responsible that any plant equipment leaving the depot has been pressure cleaned and refuelled, ready for the customer, whilst updating fuel logs accurately.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a labourer role, preferably within a hire depot/yard environment
- Strong team player who is willing to support their colleagues with additional tasks when required
- Ability to work to own initiative in a fast-paced depot environment whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- CSCS card, forklift licence and driving licence is preferable
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund and. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER