Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
As part of the wider Major Accounts team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing and developing business for our Major Projects in London, including HS2, from existing GAP customers whilst introducing new customers to the Group. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities by utilising management information and market knowledge and building effective working relationships with key stakeholders across various projects.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of working in a Business Development/Major Projects related role in London with established working relationships within HS2
- Proven track record in winning new business and developing existing accounts with the drive to maximise revenue growth
- Strong commercial acumen with an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office packages and experience of creating customer proposals and quotes
- Driving License (essential)
Please note this role will include extensive travel from London to the M40 corridor and the role will have a flexible base across this area.
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company Vehicle and fully expensed fuel card (optional)
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER