Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units
Based in the depot, the Depot Administrator is responsible for a wide range of tasks in order to ensure that we provide a high quality service to our customers day in day out. You will be responsible for everything from raising purchase orders and updating maintenance records to liaising with suppliers and stock control.
Applicants should have:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role.
- Experience in a similar working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Overtime at an enhanced rate.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruitment Team
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER