Our team is the best in the industry – is it time for you to join us?
Our Welfare Services division hires a range of portable chemical toilets and ADA approved wheelchair access units alongside mobile eco welfare units.
The duties of the 7.5 tonne Service Driver include loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer sites in a timely and professional manner. When on customer sites, there may be a requirement to carry out hire equipment demonstration and Service Drivers must ensure that all relevant checks and administration involved for the hire are completed accurately. The Service Driver will also be responsible for the service, cleaning and maintenance of portable toilets and welfare units.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a driving role delivering and collecting equipment from customer sites
- Category C1+E driving licence and Driver CPC with a minimum of 35 hours completed
- Experience in towing would be an advantage however it is not essential
- An understanding of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We’re looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you’ll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is apply with your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER