Survey & Safety
Why hire from GAP's Survey & Safety division?
- A wide, multi-branded range of makes and models to suit engineers’ preference from market-leading manufacturers, all fully calibrated and serviced by trained technicians
- Full national coverage with 15 stand-alone depots throughout the UK
- Wide range of makes and models to suit engineers’ preference
- We offer repair and calibration services at each of our specialist depots strategically located across the country
- Knowledge and expertise in all depots to source bespoke products
- Excellent supplier relationships to source everything you need
- Knowledgeable staff at each depot are on hand to offer advice and support in the form of dedicated workshops, customer presentations and in-house test facilities
- Our specialists can also come to you, making your life easier
- Dedicated vehicle fleet
GAP's team are on hand to help you make the most of our new range of Survey & Safety products.
Our Survey & Safety division continues to expand steadily throughout the UK. With 16 locations (including a workshop in Leciester) strategically placed nationwide, it is our vision to be the number one for survey equipment hire.
Our experts make sure you get the correct equipment for the right application, in keeping with the conditions and dimensions of your site. So from a basic site level to the latest robotic and GPS equipment, GAP’s Survey & Safety division has the solution for you.
Fast-paced technological developments are changing the face of surveying. By building strong and ongoing relationships with trusted suppliers, we can ensure you always get the latest, industry-leading equipment for your site.
This specialist division has recently formed a new Technical Services unit offering Machine Control Services and moving into HD Scanner and Monitoring Solutions. GAP Survey & Safety has since become authorised rental/distribution partners with SITECH UK & Ireland and Leica Geosystems.
Visit our depots to find trained technicians offering workshops and in-house facilities, find your nearest one here. We can also come to you, so you can benefit from our repair and calibration facilities on-site at your business.
Our brand-new Survey & Safety product catalogue is now available to view.
- 15 stand-alone depots throughout the UK
- Latest, industry leading equipment
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Repair and calibration service available
- Dedicated and enclosed vehicle fleet
- Specially equipped workshops with specialist survey staff
- Market-leading brands such as Topcon, SA Equip and Crowcon
On average work in confined spaces kills approximately 15 people each year in the UK
PPE should be worn to protect the user from known hazards in the work place