Survey & Safety Equipment Hire
- Full national coverage with 12 stand-alone depots
- A comprehensive range of products from market-leading brand manufacturers, all fully calibrated and serviced by trained technicians
- Knowledgeable staff at each depot are on hand to offer advice and support in the form of dedicated workshops, customer presentations and in-house test facilities
- Our specialists can also come to you, making your life easier
GAP's team are on hand to help you make the most of our new range of Survey & Safety products.
Our Survey & Safety division continues to expand steadily throughout the UK. It is our vision to be the number one for survey equipment hire with 15 dedicated depots strategically placed throughout our existing network of locations.
Our experts make sure you get the correct equipment for the right application, in keeping with the conditions and dimensions of your site. So from a basic site level to the latest robotic and GPS equipment, GAP’s survey division has the solution for you.
Fast-paced technological developments are changing the face of surveying. By building strong and ongoing relationships with trusted suppliers, we can ensure you always get the latest, industry-leading equipment for your site.
Visit our depots to find trained technicians offering workshops and in-house facilities. We can also come to you, so you can benefit from our repair and calibration facilities onsite at your business.
- 10 depots throughout the UK
- Latest and industry leading equipment
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Repair and calibration service available
- Dedicated and enclosed vehicle fleet
- Specially equipped workshops with specialist survey staff
- Market-leading brands such as Topcon, SA Equip and Crowcon
Grinding, cutting & heating of materials can all create hazardous dust and fumes
PPE should be worn to protect the user from known hazards in the work place