Survey & Safety
Why hire from GAP's Survey & Safety division?
- A wide range of makes and models to suit engineers’ preference from market-leading brand manufacturers, all fully calibrated and serviced by trained technicians
- Full national coverage with 13 stand-alone depots
- Wide range of makes and models to suit engineers’ preference
- We offer repair and calibration services at each of our specialist depots strategically located across the country
- Knowledge & expertise in all depots to source bespoke products
- Excellent supplier relationships to source everything you need
- Knowledgeable staff at each depot are on hand to offer advice and support in the form of dedicated workshops, customer presentations and in-house test facilities
- Our specialists can also come to you, making your life easier
- Dedicated vehicle fleet
GAP's team are on hand to help you make the most of our new range of Survey & Safety products.
Our Survey & Safety division continues to expand steadily throughout the UK. With 14 locations (including a workshop in Leciester) strategically placed nationwide, it is our vision to be the number one for survey equipment hire.
Our experts make sure you get the correct equipment for the right application, in keeping with the conditions and dimensions of your site. So from a basic site level to the latest robotic and GPS equipment, GAP’s Survey & Safety division has the solution for you.
Fast-paced technological developments are changing the face of surveying. By building strong and ongoing relationships with trusted suppliers, we can ensure you always get the latest, industry-leading equipment for your site.
Visit our depots to find trained technicians offering workshops and in-house facilities. We can also come to you, so you can benefit from our repair and calibration facilities on-site at your business.
- 13 stand-alone depots throughout the UK
- Latest and industry leading equipment
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Repair and calibration service available
- Dedicated and enclosed vehicle fleet
- Specially equipped workshops with specialist survey staff
- Market-leading brands such as Topcon, SA Equip and Crowcon
On average work in confined spaces kills approximately 15 people each year in the UK
Grinding, cutting & heating of materials can all create hazardous dust and fumes