Account Image Accessability
GAP is the one-stop-shop for all of your Tanker Services requirements, offering a range of emptying and cleaning options for your septic tanks, wastewater tanks and cesspits.
Why use GAP Tankers?
GAP Tankers provide an efficient, eco-friendly solution for all your emptying and cleaning needs. Our 26t Tankers can now deliver up to 1,000 gallons of clean, non-potable water at any one time and up to 2,700 gallons of effluent tank or septic tank waste can be collected at once. Previously, emptying three waste tanks required three separate visits. This allows for our customers to enjoy enhanced servicing capability and associated cost savings.
Our hire fleet of waste and water tanks can be equipped with telematics. This notifies our team when tanks are running low and allows us to schedule empties in advance. This means we can provide our customers with a much more efficient service and a reduction in costs and emissions.
We have a dedicated in-house Logistics Team who are committed to planning the most practical and logical routes for collections and deliveries, all whilst monitoring telematics on all our equipment.
View our Tanker Services
Our Tanker Fleet
Our large fleet of welfare tankers ranges from 4x4x, 3.5t, 7.5t and 26t, all equipped to empty, clean and sanitise your toilets, welfare vans and welfare units (mobile or static) whenever required. We can accommodate any of your septic tank cleaning needs, whether regular visits or an ah-hoc service is necessary, at your home, business or onsite - even if you didn't hire or source the facilities from us.
Our Tanker Services division can provide:
- Water and Waste Tank Hire and Remote Monitoring
- Site Temporary Plumbing Installations
- Effluent Waste Removal
- Hazardous Wet Waste Removal
- Interceptor Waste Removal
- Gully Sucker Waste Removal
- Static Welfare Unit Emptying
- IBC Emptying and Filling
- Septic Tank Emptying
- Water Bowser Filling
- Large-Scales Toilet Servicing
View our Tanker Catalogue
Portable Sanitation Europe Ltd
GAP is proud to be a registered Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) and an Environment Waste Agency Carrier with consent to discard your waste safely and legally throughout the UK. Additionally, all of our drivers have been fully trained and hold the National Sanitation Qualification (NSQ).
Our Tanker Vehicles operate from a number of strategically placed depots across the UK ensuring full national coverage. Our conveniently located depots mean our customers benefit from reduced transport costs to service their sites for accommodation units or portable cabins.
- Employees trained and qualified in the National Sanitation Qualification (NSQ)
- Full members of the Portable Sanitation Europe (PSE) Ltd
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) registered company
- Full fleet of welfare tankers available: 4x4, 3.5t, 7.5t and 26t
- Registered Environment Agency Waste Carrier with consent to discard waste safely and legally throughout the UK
- Regular visits or ad-hoc service available, even if the facilities weren't hired from GAP
- Cost savings for GAP customers
Get in touch with our team to discuss your Tanker requirements today.