Our Welfare Services division was set up with GAP's customers in mind to make life more comfortable both on-site and at events.
With 15 stand-alone depots across the UK, GAP is the only national welfare provider offering towable welfare units, portable toilets and tanker services.
Our brand-new Welfare Services catalogue is available to view here.
We offer a diverse welfare product portfolio including a range of portable chemical toilets for all requirements, such as our ADA approved wheelchair access units, which are exclusive to GAP Welfare Services. The division is continually developing its portfolio, and close partnerships with suppliers mean that whatever it is you require, we can source it.
AutoHybrid Welfare Units
Looking for sustainable on-site welfare facilities?
Available in sizes 12‘, 16’, 20’ and 22.9‘, GAP’s AutoHybrid Welfare Units incorporate numerous environmentally-friendly features to reduce emissions, maintenance, fuel consumption, generator hours and noise pollution. With a variety of upgrades and layouts, the benefits/features of GAP’s AutoHybrid Welfare Units include:
- Easy to use – the AutoHybrid system will distribute power where it’s needed and the generator will stop/start automatically, saving you money
- Eco-friendly – PIR activated LED lights run for six hours without the generator
- Fast and efficient – ‘Hydro’ diesel heating provides more heat for less energy
- Hygiene - high gloss finishes which are easy to clean
- Price is all inclusive (unlimited hours generator, toilet, drying room, kettle and microwave, etc.)
- Weekly servicing and refills included in the hire rates
GAP has been shortlisted in the ‘Best Use of Technology: Carbon Reduction’ category in the New Civil Engineer (NCE) TechFest Awards 2019. The entry ‘The Future of Site Welfare’ details GAP’s collaboration with AJC EasyCabin to develop the next-generation AutoHybrid Welfare Unit.
The AutoHybrid ZERO Welfare Unit is an advancement on traditional diesel-powered systems, combining solar and hydrogen fuel cell power to reduce costs and eliminate local carbon emissions.
A case study featuring end user feedback and illustrating the fuel and carbon savings delivered by adopting the new technology is available to read here.
For more information please call 0333 202 0711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve brought in the best in the industry to ensure that our welfare equipment meets the latest health & safety and environment regulations. We are full members of the PSE (Portable Sanitation Europe Ltd) and all Welfare staff are fully trained with National Sanitation Qualifications (accredited by RoSPA).
- Brand-new equipment
- Wheelchair access units not available anywhere else in the UK
- Weekly servicing and refilling as required
- Full members of the PSE (Portable Sanitation Europe LTD)
- Welfare staff fully trained in National Sanitation Qualification
- Depots conveniently located throughout the UK
- Environmentally friendly AutoHybrid Welfare Units available
- Excellent customer service as standard
Almost 30% of injuries at work stem from situation's that requires Manual Handling
Nowadays it's impossible to avoid hearing about the global environmental problems