- 30 fully stocked depots throughout the UK
- All equipment LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Dedicated LEEA qualified engineers available to Test, Inspect and Certify
- Newest equipment in the industry - fact
- Depots provide manufacturer demonstrations, helping to familiarise you with the latest products
- 100 Club - most popular lifting gear for hire readily available
- Extranet to fully manage your assets
- Specialist admin support staff through depot network and Head Office
Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC)
If you have your own lifting equipment, we can make sure it’s safe and legal too. Our dedicated Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC) team of LEEA qualified engineers can assess every piece of lifting equipment in your fleet, even if it wasn’t purchased through GAP, either at our depot or on your site.
- Dedicated lifting personnel with specialist knowledge ensuring you get the right person, first time, every time
- Our team are trained by LEEA and each depot has a fully qualified engineer
- Our engineers have worked in many high profile locations such as the Forth Road Bridge and Drax Power Station
If you are interested in this service, please contact us with your requirements.