- 30 fully stocked depots throughout the UK
- All equipment LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Dedicated LEEA qualified engineers available to Test, Inspect and Certify
- Newest equipment in the industry
- Depots provide manufacturer demonstrations, helping to familiarise you with the latest products
- 100 Club - most popular lifting gear for hire readily available
- Extranet to fully manage your assets
- Specialist admin support staff through depot network and Head Office
Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC)
If you have your own lifting equipment, we can make sure it’s safe and legal too. Our dedicated Test, Inspect and Certify (TIC) team of LEEA qualified engineers can assess every piece of lifting equipment in your fleet, even if it wasn’t purchased or hired through GAP, either at our depot or on your site.
- Dedicated lifting personnel with specialist knowledge ensuring you get the right person, first time, every time
- Our team are trained by LEEA and each depot has a fully qualified engineer
- Our engineers have worked in many high profile locations such as the Forth Road Bridge and Drax Power Station
- GAP’s engineers can visit your site, or you can bring equipment to one of our Lifting & TIC depots located across the UK, and we will carry out statutory inspection of any lifting equipment
GAP utilises Sitecert to store details of tested equipment, which allows us to maintain a paperless compliance system. With our customer extranet detailing all tests, results and compliant Reports of Thorough Examination online at the press of a button, GAP Lifting & TIC has one the most advanced systems of Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) compliance available in the UK today.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us with your requirements.