Account Image Accessability
MALA EL Core Penetrating RadarSY1630
- Simple warning scale for likelihood of any service presence
- Detects asbestos, fibre optic, HDPE/PVC/MDPE/clay/brick & more
Ground penetrating radar products use a geophysical method with radar pulses to image a subsurface. Perfect complement to electromagnetic locators (CATs & Gennys). Robust construction with small footprint antenna.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Hire Ground Penetrating Radars (GPRs) from GAP - this cable avoidance tool uses a geophysical method with radar pulses to image a subsurface & is designed to detect non-conductive pipes & ducts, identifying multiple utilities & objects in context with one another in a single pass. Uses proven GPR technology.
- Hard Hat Required
- Safety Boots Required
- Safety Gloves Required
- Complete scan and mapping in only a few steps
- Import of utility records and POI’s
- Utilities can be exported in CAD or BIM-read formats
- Dual-frequency antenna will alert of deep and shallow targets
- Data can be collected and understood with ease